The exam date and the roll number has been issued by the Haryana Public Service Commission for ADA examination. These Assistant District Attorney vacancies were announced through Advt. No. 3/2014 and 6/2015.
The written test will be held on January 1, 2017, at Chandigarh. NO other centers are provided for this test. The commission has also provided the detailed syllabus for ADA 2017 exam.
These posts will be filled in the Administration of Justice Department, Haryana and (Group-B) vacancies in Prosecution Dept. of Haryana.
The HPSC ADA Admit Card for the screening test are now available at the commission’s official web portal exam.hpsconline.in . The exam instructions have also been provided in a PDF notice. The Roll numbers weren’t sent to the candidates via post.
If you don’t remember your Registration Number then Click Here to search it.
Correct your mistakes in HPSC ADA Roll Number
After logging in at the official link, check your admit card very properly. If there is any mismatching information on your ADA exam roll no such as father name, candidate’s name or anything else then contact the commission to correct it.
To rectify the errors you can contact HPSC office by Dec 28, 2016. There will be no hearing about such mistakes after this date. The official contact number of the commission are 0172-2560755, 2560754.
The commission has also uploaded a list of the applicants whose application form didn’t have the signature, photo available. Such candidates must send their recent passport sized photo and the digital signature via this email address: email@example.com.
The quota for SBC category is currently seeking for the high court’s final decision. Till then the candidates from SBC will be treated as the general category ones.
HPSC ADA Exam Syllabus 2016-17
The questions in this screening exam will be related to the law. All questions will be having multiple choices to fill up. The OMR sheets will be given to the candidate to dark circle the answers.
The questions shall be shown in both Hindi and English languages. The questions will be coming from General English, General Awareness, Criminal Law, and Civil Law.
HPSC ADA Exam Instructions
The Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has given some important notice containing the instructions for the aspirants. The main instructions issued by HPSC regarding ADA exam are the following:
- The candidate must acquire the seat as per their roll number. Don’t sit on any other’s seat even if the other candidates isn’t present.
- The candidate can’t leave the seat until the half time is over. The answer sheet will be collected from the examinee once the test is over.
- A candidate must not bring anything else except the Black/Blue Pen, admit card. You must not write anything else on your question paper except the roll number.
- The candidates must help to acquire the silence in the exam hall. A Candidate who is caught copying, cheating will be disqualified immediately and will be trialed for the other punishments.
- The Physically Handicapped candidates will get the extra time of 20 Minutest to complete the paper.
- There will be no re-checking of the answer sheets if you’re not satisfied from your exam score as the sheets are checked through the computers.